In past, Kay Builders sent me a review invitation from birdeye.com which I gave but they did not publish it. I wonder why? Because I was truthful about my experience? Let's try again through this website. I dare Kay Builders to post this review on all their social sites.
1. I have never seen a business openly encouraging their own employees to steal. How can a state in US allow such business to operate? See attached picture. By the way, they told me they do not do background checks on their employees. What do I understand from this?
2. I had hardwood floor issue for which I even reached the owner of this pathetic company and he did not even respond. The hardwood floor boards were replaced at many places but their lousy workers do not even glue or nail it. See attached pictures. How are they suppose to hold? I want my money back.
I have many such proof's of their workmanship and business practices which I will share once I get more time.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rick koze jr
- Jeff chandler
- Amanda schuler
- Barbara kline
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kay Builders Hardwood Floors Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."