Kay Builders - Kay Builder Review - Unethical and Lousy workmanship
In past, Kay Builders sent me a review invitation from birdeye.com which I gave but they did not publish it. I wonder why? Because I was truthful about my experience? Let's try again through this website. I dare Kay Builders to post this review on all their social sites.
1. I have never seen a business openly encouraging their own employees to steal. How can a state in US allow such business to operate? See attached picture. By the way, they told me they do not do background checks on their employees. What do I understand from this?
2. I had hardwood floor issue for which I even reached the owner of this pathetic company and he did not even respond. The hardwood floor boards were replaced at many places but their lousy workers do not even glue or nail it. See attached pictures. How are they suppose to hold? I want my money back.
I have many such proof's of their workmanship and business practices which I will share once I get more time.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rick koze jr
- Jeff chandler
- Amanda schuler
- Barbara kline
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kay Builders Hardwood Floors Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house...."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I purchased a prom dress here for my daughter it was received earlier than expected and thank goodness for that. We had chosen to do custom measurements vs choosing..."
- "I was also scammed your story sounds a little familiar with mine. I wanted to buy a puppy for my kids so I went online found a man selling miniture..."
- "Like every review I have read, my experience was unsavory. I was booking travel to assist my sister following an amputation surgery. When I hung up the phone,..."