Kay Builders - Kay Builder Review - Unethical and Lousy workmanship

4 of 17 Kay Builders reviews

In past, Kay Builders sent me a review invitation from birdeye.com which I gave but they did not publish it. I wonder why? Because I was truthful about my experience? Let's try again through this website. I dare Kay Builders to post this review on all their social sites.

1. I have never seen a business openly encouraging their own employees to steal. How can a state in US allow such business to operate? See attached picture. By the way, they told me they do not do background checks on their employees. What do I understand from this?

2. I had hardwood floor issue for which I even reached the owner of this pathetic company and he did not even respond. The hardwood floor boards were replaced at many places but their lousy workers do not even glue or nail it. See attached pictures. How are they suppose to hold? I want my money back.

I have many such proof's of their workmanship and business practices which I will share once I get more time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kay Builders Hardwood Floors Installation
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #715739 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kay Builders? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 3 No 3
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
4 of 17 Kay Builders reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 02 #1087446

We are disappointed by Kay Builder's response on Dec 14, 2015.

Jan 02 #1087430

Kay Builders standard contract for Trio Fields in Nazareth, PA allows the builder to extend the closing data for additional TWELVE MONTHS.

KayBuilders

Dec 14, 2015 #1078446

This customer has been told he is welcome to post on BirdEye, and he has been told he is signing on the wrong way, but he continues to complain about being locked out. He is not locked out of the site-just too ignorant to figure out how to use it.
The customer is absolutely lying about the item above. He has tried to pursue many slanderous options to get us to give him something he is not entitled to and he has failed in all his attempts to extort something he is not entitled to. We redid his entire floor although not warranted. The picture he shows is not related to the nailing and gluing complaint he has above. He is not even smart enough to show a picture that is relevant to his complaint. The picture he posts above a work in progress picture from the unwarranted work that we did. His floor is perfect.
We have no idea of what he is talking about regarding stealing. This particular person is not even coherent enough to make a well thought out and logical communication.
He is also a coward in that he does not provide his name, although we have found out who he is and are able to defend ourselves.
Every one of this person's statement are absolutely false and slanderous which is a luxury that certain misguided and unethical people have over the internet.

0 1 Reply

Oct 24 #1231135 Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Kay Builders continues to defraud customers, then insult their intelligence rather than accurately discussing the issues. Kay Builders is correct about one thing - their customers are not "entitled " to quality workmanship. Avoid this awful contractor at all cost!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.