My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township.There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the back of the homes to Blue Barn Road to provide privacy.
At the meeting between Kay Builders, Lower Macungie Township and Pennfield East representatives, Kay Builders stated that they would not cut down the trees. Well, once again, Kay Builders demonstrates their lack of compassion or empathy for people and their lack of integrity to stand behind their word.
I would NEVER TRUST Kay Builders.They are all about their bottom line.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Like every review I have read, my experience was unsavory. I was booking travel to assist my sister following an amputation surgery. When I hung up the phone,..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."