My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township.There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the back of the homes to Blue Barn Road to provide privacy.
At the meeting between Kay Builders, Lower Macungie Township and Pennfield East representatives, Kay Builders stated that they would not cut down the trees. Well, once again, Kay Builders demonstrates their lack of compassion or empathy for people and their lack of integrity to stand behind their word.
I would NEVER TRUST Kay Builders.They are all about their bottom line.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house...."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Own a 2011 Cargo Mate Trailer/Forest River Trailer. Trailer is only 4 years old. Side door has already begun to rot thru! The first time I traveled in a rain..."
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "We have had our cookware for about 5 years and absolutely love the performance. However, the plastic lid handles on 5 of our lids have broken. Some have broken twice!..."