My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township.There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the back of the homes to Blue Barn Road to provide privacy.
At the meeting between Kay Builders, Lower Macungie Township and Pennfield East representatives, Kay Builders stated that they would not cut down the trees. Well, once again, Kay Builders demonstrates their lack of compassion or empathy for people and their lack of integrity to stand behind their word.
I would NEVER TRUST Kay Builders.They are all about their bottom line.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "I purchased a prom dress here for my daughter it was received earlier than expected and thank goodness for that. We had chosen to do custom measurements vs choosing..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."