2.6

Worked with managing Kay agent several weeks. We submitted plan changes both in writing and printed plans.

Several replies from Kay architects and the changes were what Kay wanted to do and ignored my plans. After a final request, they begrudingly said they would resubmit my plans , but the reply to my request was rude. I then cancelled my agreement. Kay's attitude is they have so many potential customers that they do not have to be courteous to the buyer.

I was not going to continually have an adversarial relationship with the future planning needs for the model we had chosen. Good luck to you if you choose Kay Builders.

Review about: Kay Builders House Construction.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Again criticism without accountability. Give us your lot in the specific details of your issue and we will reply.To deny us the right to reply is cowardly

to Lauren #1502555

Why so you can A- Call them names (unstable seems to be your go to insult for your customers)B- Threaten to sue them? That is all you do Andrea.

You're {{REdacted}}.

We are trying to warn others. You had your chances to give us good service but as anyone can see by how rude you are that is not happening.

Kay builders is the worst builder in Pennsylvania, period. Moe, Larry, and Curly would put Kay to shame.

I live in a community where Kay is currently building homes, and I know at least 6 or 7 home buyers that are pissed due to sloppy workmanship. I tell everyone I meet that I would never, ever, recommend Kay builders. They couldn’t build a dog house.

Let alone a customized home. Customized, what a friggen laugh.

EnviousRedAdmiral
to BVD #1501998

Same. Is anyone pursuing a class action lawsuit yet?

to BVD #1502497

What is a joke is that you don’t have the decency to reveal your name lot number and specific concerns

Stupid me had Kay build my home which makes me one of many, many dissatisfied customers. 60 years of excellence my *** If there was a law in effect where you could demolish your home on site, I would do it in a heartbeat. Then I would get someone more reputable than Kay to rebuild it.

to BVD #1502481

Criticism without accountability. Who are you and what is your specific complaint.

to BVD #1502499

Same reply to your previous complaint. Name lot number and issue. Everyone deserves a right to tell their side of the story